Apricot Scrub and Apricot Oil for Beauty Benefits

Nutrient Content of Apricot fruit: Apricots are an excellent source of B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin C and lycopene.

Benefit of Apricot Scrub: Apricot scrub gently exfoliates dead skin cells and blackheads, unclogs pores, and deep cleanses the skin. It stimulates fresh cell growth to keep the skin smooth and radiant.

Apricot kernel oil is very mild natural oil, often used in baby products because of its fine gentle nature.

How Apricot oil is being produced? Apricot oil is cold pressed and refined from the dried kernels of the apricot fruit.

Scent/ Texture/Color: Apricot oil has a pleasant nutty odor with a light golden brown color.

Benefits of Apricot oil:

    * Apricot oil is often used for body massage not only to keep the skin healthy but also to balance the nervous system and smoothen out any form of emotional disharmony.
    * Apricot kernel seed oil has anti-inflammatory effect which may help soothe minor skin condition such as scabies, itching and eczema.
    * Apricot oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin A; this makes it an excellent choice for moisturizing dry irritated skin.
    * Apricot oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel.
    * Apricot kernel oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness.
    * Apricot oil’s light texture is beneficial for individuals with oily skin.

2 comments:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Jay Will said...

Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and I already have known that, the best solution to Paralysis is herbal medicines. My family and I are proof to this including Rex my friend.
I came to trust Nze Njoku Herbal Home after many months that, they have healed my friend from Pain and Arthritis without any aftereffect.
So I also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my father who have suffered paralysis for 6years.
My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks.
As I write this my father is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
Feel free to contact him on;
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More